Documents required to open up a Bail Bond emission file for any Legal Person:
- Copy of the Incorporation Constitutive Act and Power Certificate of the person responsible.
- Copy of Tax Identification and Traesury Register.
- Copy of ID of the legal representant.
- Copy of a Proof of Adress not older than 3 months.
- Copy of the Submission of Tax Declaration from the last immediate year.
- Copy of the Audited Finantial Statements. (only when the Company is obliged to present auditions).
- Copy of the Partial Finantial information, with the signature from Legal representant and the company’s accountant with the following note:
- “I Hereby declare that the numbers contained in this Finantial Manifest are truthfull and contain all the information relevant to the current Finantial Status and/or the results of the Company and declare that I am legally responsible of it’s authenticity, as well as assuming any responsibility related to any false statement in this document”.
- Copy of the Accountant’s License.
- Company’s Resumee.
In cases in which the Bail Bonds exceed the amount of the 40% value of equity, and/or the Company presents losses in the last Finantial Statements, another Jointly liable Company must be added as warrantee:
- A legal Person that must presenta ll information previously stated, as the Bailed Company.
- A natural person that must present the following information:
- Copy of the Real Estate’s or property’s deed, without Morgage or lien.
- Copy of the property’s release of lien. Not older than a year.
- Copy of an Official ID, CURP or RFC of the owner of the property.
- Copy of a Proof of Adress not older than 3 months, from the owner of the property.
- Copy of Property Taxation updated.
- Marriage Certificate (in case the owner has contracted marriage by joint property, the Husband/wife must present ID as well).
Note: The Forms from the Bail Bond Company will be given when all the file has been revised.