Documents required to open up a Bail Bond emission file for any Natural Person:
- Copy of a Proof of Adress not older than 3 months.
- Copy of an oficial ID.
- Copy of CURP
- Copy of Tax Identification.
- Copy of the Traesury Register.
- Copy of the Submission of Tax Declaration from the last immediate year.
- If you are a Natural Personon with business activities, send in the Partial Finantial information, with the signature from the Natural Person and the personal accountant with the following note:
- “I Hereby declare that the numbers contained in this Finantial Manifest are truthfull and contain all the information relevant to the current Finantial Status and/or the results of the Company and declare that I am legally responsible of it’s authenticity, as well as assuming any responsibility related to any false statement in this document” (Optional)
- Copy of the Accountants license (Only if Finantial reports are presented).
- Personal Resumee.
- Copy of the Real Estate’s or property’s deed, without Morgage or lien.
- Copy of the property’s reléase of lien.
- Copy of the ID of the owner of the property.
- Marriage Certificate (in case the owner has contracted marriage by joint property, the Husband/wife must present ID as well).
Note: The Forms from the Bail Bond Company will be given when all the file has been revised